7.31.2014

Tomorrow is the last day...

Well it is the end of the month. One more day and then our Annual Inspirations (8/2014-7/2015) goes LIVE to the scrapbooking world. Want your own copy? Email me for details. In the meantime, go to my website below and view all the new amazing products ON AUGUST 1ST!  Customers, sign up for my monthly Card Club (local or long distance!), place an order of $25. on my website below and I will mail you a copy! Make a comment at the end or contact me via email.





Below is our new consultant kit for scrapbookers. WE also have one for card makers! Join my team today and get all this plus you will be associated with the primer scrapbooking company in the United States, Canada and Australia/New Zealand! Close to My Heart is the best in the industry for scrapbooking products, training of the products, and friendships. So join our team today by clicking on the link here and seeing detailed contents of both new consultant kits:





No comments: