7.20.2014

Places We've Been...Thank You, Stacy Julian!

"Places We've Been" (visited...travelled to...vacations we love, etc.)
I did some scrapping in high school and some later but just in the past few years have been serious about putting family memories in albums. So the idea of doing photos in chronological order from birth to present day?....well it was an overwhelming thought. I was behind before I got started! Then, I saw this awesome gal, Stacy Julian (Blog: stacyjulian.com), on a tv scrapbooking show a few years ago. I particularly loved the idea of creating albums by events/people: people we love, places we've been, etc. Her idea set me free! I thought...I will make this MY scrapbook philosophy! And so I did.

I am enjoying creating this month with the Timberline paper packet and embellishments!  The design is pattern 2 from  our "How To" books, "Make It From Your Heart", Vol 2.  These pages will go in our album, Wyoming. I dedicate the entire book to that state as we visited all major towns/cities/sites and took some amazing photos. GREAT family memory! In 9 days! Worthy of binding!
Purchase these products here:








No comments: