7.18.2014

Artfully Sent...NEW Cricut Cartridge

Hello Friends! here is the current info reviewing "Artfully Sent" our new Cricut cartridge. Great info! Enjoy and stay tuned for exciting updates right here where you are!

Truly a card maker's DREAM!
Here are just a few wonderful features:
*Hundreds of cards (700 w/about 25 different themes) that include pop up cards, sentiment cards, swing cards, build-a-scene cards, overlays, Picture My Life cards
*Several coordinating sayings and journaling phrases for all card projects
*Several coordinating shapes and icons
*Envelopes
*The list of features go on to include 3 D-size stamp sets and a 24 count package of our white daisy cardstock!

~Close to My Heart projects the LIVE date as mid-August! Couldn't be soon enough!
~Visit my blog to see my new creative projects with Artfully Sent when it goes LIVE! 
~Be the hostess for my monthly club, book $250 and earn the cart with 1/2 OFF price of $99.00!! Plus you'll receive a Cricut card made by me!

~A special offer will be made for all my customers! Contact me to get your new cart the DAY it is available! Leave a comment below or email me at annamjarnagin@gmail.com 



No comments: