11.21.2015

Use Your Stash November Blog Hop




Thank you for hopping over here from Shirley's Blog. Here is my creation for this month's blog hop challenge. I created several Fall and Thanksgiving cards with these gorgeous Autumn paper colors: Autumn Terracotta, Olive and red Barn. These colors bring warmth to projects and I look at them and just feel grateful. It's the season! Thanks for looking!
Please visit my website at www.annieart.ctmh.com for the following current products used to create these cards:
Bronze Shimmer Trim Z1849
Gold Sequin Assortment Z2102
Cardstock: Autumn Terra Cotta (retired), Champagne, Chocolate, Colonial White, Goldrush, Olive (retired)
Colonial White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack Z1410
Artbooking Cricut cartridge collection to create the fabulous leaves! Z3169 
Inks used: Red Barn, Chocolate, Goldrush and Glacier

Now please visit Nicole's blog to check out her creation for this month's hop! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love it!! Love my Olive!!

Michelle said...

Lovely cards. I love the CricuT leaves.

Sheila Bennett said...

The leaves are a nice addition.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Anna! You make me want to take out my Pathfinding papers. Your leaves make wonderful accents. Thanks for sharing with us in the Use Your Stash Blog Hop!
:) Marie