10.21.2015

Use Your Stash October Blog Hop


Thank you for hopping over here from Marilee's blog! This is my creation for this month's blog hop challenge. I am loving that I had some of our retired "Baker's Twine" to set off the retired cocoa button for this card I created from our Sangria paper line. Note the two new cardstock colors for the floral: poppy and fern. Dressed it up don't ya think? *See products used below. Thanks for looking!

Now please visit Marie's blog to check out her creation for this month's hop! Enjoy!


*The following Close to My Heart products were used to create this "Sending You" card...
Sangria paper packet X7199b
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge Z3171
Artiste Cricut cartridge Z3170
Stamp set: "For Family"C1633
Bronze shimmer Trim Z1849
Inks: Cocoa Z2503 and Poppy Z2505

Retired product: Bakers Twine, cocoa button and brown sparkles.
*Note: You can purchase these retired product on my buying site:
Sparkles Assortment Z1753 under "While Supply Lasts" or just click here.
Baker's Twine Bulk 296 under "Clearance" or just click here.

2 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely!! Thank you for joining us Anna, great job!!

Wendy K. said...

Pretty card, I like the stamped sentiment in different colors.