4.03.2013

6x6 Flip Flap Photobook...Oldie but goodie Mini Album

Here is a 6x6 mini album I created for my grandson. The pages inside are protected by the Close to My Heart 6x6 Memory Protectors flip flaps. I love creating with these! Been giving these minis as gifts since my first creation in 2009. So easy to put together! Leave a comment if you have any questions at all!

Give this gal some credit!
Crafters love these little books I design! And I do love to share them!
 All I ask? Use your re-creation of my artwork for your personal use. If you post your re-creation of my art or my photography, I would appreciate that you give this gal some credit. A link to my blog: Annieworks would be great or just contact me for questions for use. Please do not use copies of any of my art or photos for profit, selling or submission to contests or publications. Thank you!




No comments: