2.06.2013

"For Always" Cards

For these cards today, I was inspired by the cards on page 124 of our new Idea 
Book/Catalog.  Great ideas and inspiration! Place an order on my website and receive a FREE Spring Summer Idea Book!  HERE

All products used are Close to My Heart:  
*For Always paper line
*Cardstock: Pear, Hollyhock, Sunset and Lagoon, Black Tulle ribbon. 
*"Thanks" stamp is from the Artiste Cricut Collection.  
*"Smile" & "Howdy" sentiments are from a stamp set all CTMH consultants received at last year's annual Convention. Be a consultant and join my scrapbook team!  Check out the newest consultant sign-up kit!   
*And "Wonderful Fabulous You" stamp set is a must have!






2 comments:

Josie (Joanne Barnes) said...

Love these, especially the first & last.

Anna Jarnagin said...

So glad Josie! As soon as I get my computer working, I have more artwork to post! Hope you signed to follow my blog! Have a terrific day!