8.01.2012

New Idea Book


The new Autumn Winter Idea Book is here!
And it is beautiful!  Gorgeous art and design to inspire the crafty in us all!!
Get your FREE copy by placing an order on my website!
Or sign up for my monthly or bi-monthly Clubs! Contact at 970-376-2620.




August is the month to sign up as a Close to My Heart Consultant!
Join My Team...HERE Click on Opportunities 


We have a new Essentials Kit for $49.00!  Look at all the product!!
$130.00 in retail value for $49.00
The kit includes this gorgeous paper line, "Avonlea". Love it!

NEW Consultant Essentials Kit Contents include:

3 - Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Books
5 - Hostess Order Forms
5 - Customer Order Forms
1 - CTMH Color Swatches
1 - Autumn Winter 2012 B&T Duos paper Sampler
1 - Petite Perks Nature's Delight Incentive stamp set
1 - Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes
1 - Avonlea WOTG Scrapbooking Kit
1 - My Creations Recipe/Photo Box
1 - Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet
1 - Chocolate Exclusive Inks Pad
1 - Slate Exclusive Inks Pad
1 - My Acrylix Glamour Lowercase stamp set
1 - My Acrylix Perfect Fit-Frames stamp set
1 - 3"x3" My Acrylix Block
1 - 2"x3 1/2" My Acrylix Block




And there is more!

August 2012 Constant Campaign
When a new Consultant joins Close To My Heart in August, they will receive this exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)! This offer has limited availability, so act quickly to ensure you snatch this darling tote bag. This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last). Yes, this is the same cute bag we gave to Consultants who attended Convention 2012 in Dallas. This awesome, coated-canvas tote can be slung over the shoulder, across the chest, or worn as a backpack.
Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)


No comments: