3.19.2012

Mom's Quilts featuring Close to My Heart's Studio J

Many of you are aware that I am putting together my Mother's Quilts memory book.
Recently, I decided to use our on line scrapbooking program, Studio J. I love it. The quick addition of emailed family photos of Mom's quilts allow me to get much more accomplished in a shorter amount of time. And the pages are beautiful! Let me know what you think! Fun stuff!!

Create your Studio J layouts and receive online instruction on my website.
Click HERE now! So easy!!

I have more ordered so stay tuned!!

Here is John's baby quilt, Little Boy Blue. Mom was visiting Salt Lake City on tour a few years ago with Dad and the Civil Air Patrol. Of course, mom was always so great at finding quilt shops! she purchased pattern and made her grandson this darling keepsake! John loves it still!
The Lone Star Quilt was a block of the month from a favorite quilt shop owned by Sandy Brawner in Lewisville TX. We love it Sandy!!

No comments: