9.13.2011

Saying Thank You...

Saying thank you is a blessing to those we associate with. We all like to serve a friend or loved one or even a stranger in words and deeds. In the past few months, I have tried to do a better job of expressing gratitude for those I love. Saying thank you is really enough but sometimes we are also inspired to create our thank yous.
I found some old notebooks in my stash of writing materials and decided to create a special Thank You for a friend!

All products-Close to My Heart unless otherwise stated.
Paper: Sweetheart (gray plaid), Jingle(pink polka dot)
Cardstock: Blush-light red & pink shade pack, X5909
Ink: Archival Black, 44751
Embellishment: Gray floral-Bliss Level 2 Assortment, Z1355, Opaques Licorice Adhesive Gems,
Z1335
Stamp Set: Thank You, D1361

No comments: