8.30.2010

Sneak Peek!!


On September 1...
the new 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes Live!!!!
Here is a layout I created with the new paper line, Hooligans! And isn't my grandson a sight to behold!? He is an amazing child! You too can create memories for your family and friends. Let me show you how! Sign up for my workshops Today! Contact me and join us at our next workshop, meet new friends, get those memories created! You will absolutely love the eight beautiful new colors added to the Close to My Heart palette...Pacifica, Gypsey, Sunset, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Pear Sky and Smoothie! Some of those new colors are featured in this layout I just finished this week. Get ready for some surprises with our new Idea Book! Get your FREE Idea Book when you place an order this month from me! Order here!

No comments: