10.17.2009

Sweet Home Flip Flap Photobook

This darling mini album using the "Sweet Home"
paper line was made just for my daughter and her family! If you have any questions at all, post a comment to me at the end of this post.
Enjoy this easy little album using Close to My Heart 4 x 6 Flip Flaps!








Give this gal some credit!
Crafters love these little books I design! And I do love to share them!
 All I ask? Use your re-creation of my artwork for your personal use. If you post your re-creation of my art or my photography, I would appreciate that you give this gal some credit. A link to my blog: Annieworks would be great or just contact me for questions for use. Please do not use copies of any of my art or photos for profit, selling or submission to contests or publications. Thank you!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your mini photo albums! Could i please get the PDF instructions ? Thanks

Sweetsouthernscrapper said...

I just found your blog and adore these albums. If you still have these instructions, I would love a copy, please.